The daughter of former beauty queen Gloria Diaz made everyone in attendance at the San Francesco Church, Italy emotional as she uttered her earnest wedding vows as she tied the knot with French boyfriend Adrien Semblat. Isabelle turned emotional the moment she uttered the first word of her wedding vows and it did not take long before guests became emotional as well.
In her wedding speech, Isabelle expressed her gratitude for giving her Adrien at the most difficult moment in her life when her father died just a few months before her wedding day. These were her exact words during the ceremony:
"Adrien, I love everything about you. Everything I know about you and everything I don't know. Yu make me love my life. In these past few months were very hard for me. I felt like the weight of the world was on my shoulders and everybody kept saying have faith, but it was so difficult when I lost my dad. But I knew that God still loves me because he gave me you,"
Guests such as Anne Curtis, Solenn Heussaff, stylist Liz Uy, Raymond Gutierrez, and mother Gloria Diaz also became emotional during the event. Isabelle Daza and Adrien Semblat tied the knot on September 10, 2016 at the San Francesco Church in Tuscany, Italy. Wedding cinematographer Bob Nicolas, called the ceremony a "gorgeous wedding,"
